PS Vita still exists until right now (probably). Yeah, actually the console already getting near the life span. Even though this handheld has many interesting features, but, it can’t reach everyone heart to love this console. Now, as the owner of PS Vita, I will tell you many uniques facts about PS Vita. Are you curious about it? Just see the list below for further information.
Uniques Facts About PS Vita
- The charger of PSV leads either way. So, the handheld won’t charge if you put the charge backward. In order to charge it, you need to put the PlayStation logo in the front rather than in the back. (it only works for PS VIta 1000 series)
- You can also charge your PS Vita on the power bank or PC. But it will take longer to complete the charge time.
- In order to take the screenshot, you need to hit the start and PS logo button simultaneously. After that, you can see the picture result in the gallery menu. You can also do this in-game, but beware you hit the wrong button while playing the game.
- Do you notice on the rear touch pad you can see the x, square, circle, and triangle icon? The total of it around 1638. Wow, that’s unbelievable, right?
- If you want to rename or move your bubble icon, just hold your finger on the screen, after a while you can move the icon bubble anywhere you like. You can also make new pages by clicking on the + icon on the right side.
- You can open the application with your X button and move it with analog. It’s really easy to do it, just go to the setting menu and use analog as the main function. Of course, the touch screen features still function properly.
- You can change the background color by holding your finger on the screen. There are 23 background colors that you can choose. Oh yeah, you can also use your own picture in the gallery. Don’t forget about the theme that makes your PS VIta become prettier than ever.
- If you want to open the notification menu, you can touch the bubble icon on the right side. You can see the trophy that you get, your game download, and another important notification such as chat message and game update status.
- Welcome Park is the best apps to understand about your PS Vita handheld better. You can know all the features of your handheld from this apps. So, when you buy the Vita for the first time, don’t forget to open these apps
That’s the Uniques facts about PS Vita. What do you think about it? You already know about it? That’s a shame, guys! Oh yeah, if you have something about this handheld, just write down your thoughts in the comment section below. Okay, I think it’s enough for today, hopefully, it can enrich your knowledge about PS Vita console. See you all again next time and have a nice day guys. Please share this article with your friends that might need it.